Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Open your heart to love and your mouth to chocolate.





Just so you don't think I've got some sugar problem - I'm visiting Sweets Etc. in Multnomah Village today to do a taste test...for my customers. I swear! I'm giving them treats this year, so don't tell them. My new psychic, the Magic 8 balls, says: "Definitely Yes," they'll love it. Sweets Etc. (7828 SW Capitol Hwy. Multnomah Village) rock candies my world. Tricia, the owner, handcrafts truffles and other chocolate delights in vintage jewelry showcases. She's got it all - ice cream, fudge, Swedish fish and surprises, like carmel-encased marshmallows and espresso malt balls. In the window: a chocolate Santa the size of my four-year-old. Tricia's raffling him off for charity. Would it scar my kids for life if I told them, Sorry, kids, Mommy ate Santa.


3 comments:

Jodianne said...

can we gain weight by Looking at pictures of sweets?

Sass Mouth said...

Hmm, I think if you consult the Eight Ball, it would say: "Try again later."

Connors mom said...

more chocs really rocks!!! don't forget a lil dark choc w/port. you're my fave CQ - Chocolate Queen