Monday, December 8, 2008

Walk a mile in my soul, then get new shoes. Really expensive ones.

Christmas is coming no matter what. And, as far as I can tell, people are spending money on crafty stuff. I went to this crafty sale yesterday and many vendors were reporting record sales this year. I don't sell my cards at sales like that, but maybe I should. If they find out I was once thrown out of a mom's group because I made fun of scrapbooking, would they kick me out? I can do the math - that would be like rejection...squared. 

2 comments:

Karyn Servin said...

You know I admire that you got kicked out of a mom's group. I have only been given the side glance for my verbal assault on all mom's who participate in the perpetuation of 'goodie bags' at birthday parties.

Sass Mouth said...

Usually, there's nothing "good" about them.